03/07/2007

1st day, 1st scrap book page


Never thought i would do a blog, dont think i will keep it up every day. we have gorgeous weather in Banff today im glad as the down pour yesterday caused our boiler to burn out so i haven't any heating or hot water until engineer gets here on Thursday.
im 49 yrs old............married have 2 boys by my 1st marriage. 1 grand daughter Olivia who is absolutely gorgeous she can do no wrong in my eyes.....and yes its a different kind of love from the love i have for my boys. time has gone so quick im getting all aches and pains as i get older, im trying to lose weight at the moment which is very hard forme as chocolate and cakes are my most favourite things to eat.
the picture is one of the pages of a scrapbook im doing of my sons wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and commenting
Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
Don't walk behind me, i may lose you
Walk beside me as my friend.