20/07/2007

Friday

Well i am back, had a lovely time spent a day with my mum on the Saturday we went shopping. my grand daughter was 1 on the 16Th July, she has grown so much, and because i live in Scotland and they live down south i don't get to see her much, when i see her i just want to cuddle her and tell her how much i love her, but she doesn't know me that well, so i have to be careful not to over power her. It is lovely to see my 2 boys Mark (Olivia's dad) and Neil they are the reason i breath each day, altho i love it in Scotland i do wish it was closer to Weston. I'm 50 next year and i am finding it hard at the moment, i get emotional at little things, i am not taking control of my life, i think this is called the CHANGE lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking and commenting
Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
Don't walk behind me, i may lose you
Walk beside me as my friend.