31/05/2008

I'm drunk..i have been to a friends party tonight she is leaving Scotland next week end and going back down south, and i won't be here to say good bye, I'm flying down south tomorrow my dad has had a stroke so my family needs me there, tonight is the first night myself and my friend have got drunk together we had a brill night but i had to Say good bye it was awful we have only known each other for 4 years but you know when you find someone who knows everything about you and still likes you, its great and i am losing her..... i know we will see each other we will be going down to see them but it isn't the same as them just being up the road. And tomorrow i fly down to Bristol to be with my family in Weston super mare, my Dad, my hero, has had a stroke i have spoken to him on the phone and IT doesn't sound like him, i have download info off the net and and i didn't know any thing about strokes at all, but i now know a lot more, i even know the names of the stroke team in Weston general, you think your parents will I've forever, but they don't. i sometimes wish i could press a button and everything would go to a time when i felt safe and secure.

my Friend Christine is the sort of friend i could say anything to i could really be me, open and honest, and she was just like me. i will miss her very much.

4 comments:

  1. You're lucky to have such a good friend. I'm sure you'll manage to stay in contact, and though it won't be the same, your friendship can endure.

    I'm sorry about your father. I've been there.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Dawne - sorry to hear your friend is leaving and so sorry to hear about your dad, Will be thinking of you.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and sad to hear abount your dad and your friend moving. Thanks for sharing inspiration on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and commenting
Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
Don't walk behind me, i may lose you
Walk beside me as my friend.