27/07/2008

paper paradise



This is my first Art doll.... i was sent the bits via sam from paper paradise who i must say have an elleclent service and very nice staff. This is a swap for lots to do forum. i used a clay face and used gold ruff and buff with some wool for hair, stamped the dress with green stazon and she is wearing pantaloons underneath, i used garden wire to place the legs and arms, she is holding a rose. i have put a magnet on the back so she can be a fridge magnet if you want, she is on my empty baked bean tin at the moment until i pack her up and send her to sam.

5 comments:

  1. She is fab Dawne, I love her hair do!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Dawne - her hair is a bit like your grand daughters in the pic to the right of your blog :):)I'd give her a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She arrived this morning - Fabulous xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and commenting
Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
Don't walk behind me, i may lose you
Walk beside me as my friend.