24/02/2009

broken ankle

sorry i havent been around but 3 weeks ago i fell down the stairs rushing to open the door to postman for a parcel, and broke my ankle in 2 places, i was in Aberdeen royal infirmary for 10 days following an operation i am now at home stuck downstairs as i can only put 20% weight on my ankle and my craft room is upstairs but im hoping that by the end of this week after tomorrow when i can put more weight on ankle i may with help from pyhsios get upstairs. i am really bored and missing challenges and swaps and friends so much i have been in a sulk and wouldnt come online and talk to anyone lol well im over that one now. miss you all very much xxxx

4 comments:

  1. We all miss you too Dawne

    Love and hugs Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawne, nice to see you back, hope it all mends soon. Big Hugs. Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to have you back with us Dawne

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Dawne - I wondered wherre you had got to - hope you heal quickly Dawne.

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking and commenting
Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow
Don't walk behind me, i may lose you
Walk beside me as my friend.